HLB Science is looking for talented individuals.
HLB Science is looking for talented individuals to join the HLB way in developing first-in-class biopharmaceuticals based on innovative MoA research for overcoming infectious diseases.
We are looking for creative individuals with a fundamental background in either biology, pharmacology or veterinary medicine, who possess the fundamental skills required to carry out non-clinical evaluation experiments with a mindset geared towards problem solving and aptitude for establishing optimal test protocols for experimentations.
|Researcher||Entry/Experienced||Non-clinical Toxicology evaluation / Efficacy & Pharmacological evaluation||
· Master’s Degree or above.
· Major in Medicine, Pharmacology, Biomedical Science, Veterinary or other related majors.
- 3+ years of lab work experience in R&D
|Clinical Trial Manager||Experienced||
· Fluent in English (Native level)
· Bachelor’s Degree or above(Majored in Medicine, Pharmacology, Biomedical Science)
- +3 years of work experience
• Submission deadline : N/A
• Submission method : Please submit your resume and CV through the Submit button below, or through our HR Manager at (firstname.lastname@example.org).Hiring Process
Location : Dongtan R&D Center
Working hours : 09:00 ~ 18:00, Monday ~ Friday, 5 days per week (Staggered hours available)Note • Should any details listed in the submitted documents prove to be false or otherwise incorrect, the job offer may be cancelled at any stage of the hiring process. • The submitted documents will not be returned to you. Application